HR ExecutiveFull Time Posted 4 months ago Expired -121 days ago Apply before: May 24, 2023
We are looking for an Executive to join our HR team. You will perform various administrative tasks updating and maintaining information on our company databases and computer systems to support our project.
To succeed in this role, you should provide administrative support and organize work. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing, an eye for detail, and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. You should also show interest in complying with HR policies. You will collaborate with employees from different teams, so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
Ultimately, you should assist the HR team with their projects and ensure our company’s departments run smoothly.
Insert customer and account data by inputting text-based information from source documents within time limits.
• Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
• Review data for deficiencies or errors and correct any incompatibilities.
• Prepare necessary paperwork for regular company procedures.
• Update internal databases.
• Answer employees’ queries and forward them to the HR department as needed.
• Retrieve company and employee data, as requested.
• Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
• Apply data program techniques and procedures.
• Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
• Scan documents and print files, when needed.
• Keep information confidential.
• Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
• Comply with data integrity and security policies.
• Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions.